Linked ski area Grosseck-Speiereck
Going down hill the famous Aineck slopes next to our lovely Relax and Vital Hotel Alm.Gut you can take a look to another ski resort.
Into Austria´s blue winter sky the peak of the Speiereck ski area shows its finest snowy top. However, rich in various slopes, the ski area Grosseck – Speiereck can easily be reached with our free ski bus system.
Grosseck Speiereck ski resort in the middle of Austria impresses with its modern 8-passenger cabin lift, a race hill, great free ride terrain and free night skiing. The 9 km-long run from Speiereck to Saint Michael let you enjoy a drop of 1,350 meters. A real highlight for skiers.
Ski centre Mauterndorf
- Ski school, including child care in the Smarty Alm (from 6 months),
- Smarty Smarty Kids and Country Park including animation program,
- Sports shop including ski rental and ski depot again,
- Schi Alm restaurant and après ski bar,
- Free internet cafe,
- Ticket offices and office,
- A cash machine,
- Camping with shop, spa,
- The SMARTY KIDS LAND – ski area dedicated for the little one
- Rope tow: 4
- T-Bar: 4
- Chairlift: 4
- Gondola: 2
- Easy: 26
- Medium: 17
- Difficult: 7
- Total: 50 All of them 100 % snow guaranteed
Information about the pistes
- Sealevel: 1000 - 2400 m
- Opening hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ski- & Snowboard schools: 3
- Rentals: 3
- Childcare: yes, of course!
Ausdruck von www.almgut.at am 20.10.2017
© 2017 www.almgut.at