Ski area Katschberg
The ski area of Katschberg-Aineck, located between 1,060 and 2,220 m above sea level, offers great facilities for a mixed group in an attractive setting.
Ski resort Katschberg
- 16 choices of modern lifts
- 70 kilometres of slopes to suit all levels
- Snow making facilities as well as guaranteed natural snow above certain levels.
- Short queuing times for lifts
- Daily care and preparation of all slopes using over 20 modern machines
- The resort has been awarded a “good ski resort” seal of approval
- 2 specially designed training slopes available and free of charge for all training groups
On the slopes
Wide open slopes, guaranteed snow, a modern lift network capable of transporting 24,000 people per hour, short lift queuing times and the most modern fleet of snow preparation facilities guarantee your winter paradise daily.
Children and skiing
A combination of child friendly lifts, specialised ski schools and a program designed especially with children in mind ensures children are well entertained and catered for. And most important: Show them how to enjoy skiing. Katschi’s Kids Club offers group ski adventures with comic figures, special warm rooms and children only slopes making their first experiences of skiing one of everlasting love!
After 7 pm the slopes of „Königwiese“ let you enjoy skiing in the moonlight. Just in case there are some moonlight shadows they have extra and floodlight. No pre-booking or extra charges apply once you are in possession of a valid ski pass.
Details about the Ski area Katschberg
- Rope tow: 3
- T-Bar: 5
- Chairlift: 6
- Gondola: 2
- Easy: 10
- Medium: 50
- Difficult: 10
- Total: 70 All of them 100 % snow guaranteed
Information about the pistes
- Sealevel: 1066 - 2220 m
- Opening hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ski- & Snowboard schools: 5
- Rentals: 5
- Childcare: yes, of course!
Ausdruck von www.almgut.at am 22.03.2018
© 2018 www.almgut.at